ICI Science Evaluation is the perfect tool for scientific entities, research institutes, universities and other entities conducting research to management research and research and development works.
The ICI enables archiving and multi-dimensional analysis of the achievements of scientists under the institution. ICI Science Evaluation allows you to manage research projects in real time, including by providing on-line access to information about their projects, including the current data analysis and statistics. The module has also implemented a feature to generate detailed periodic reports on the activities for the purpose of controlling institutions, awarding grants or internal purposes.
ICI Science Evaluation tool is especially useful for individuals preparing for scientific entities to evaluation - due to the consistent complete of the entity achievements
(conferences, implementation, etc.) and individual scientists (publications, patents, participation in conferences) scientific entities could keep to up verify the level of
By registering your scientific entity gain a number of features that facilitate daily work:
- Keep up to date with the progress in scientific projects your entity through on-line access to current data and statistics.
- Generate the system the necessary information to report in accordance with the requirements ofMinistry of Science and Higher Education.
- Verify the progress level of the evaluation criteria, entities and scientists.
- Easily and efficiently develop periodic reports to needs entities inspection or awarding grants.
- Institutions that have implemented the system ICI Science Evaluation save time.