Unique tool IC Publishers Panel Professional enables the process editorial in the journal. IC Publishers Panel is user-friendly,
easy-to-use web-based platform that does not require installing additional software on your computer.
It contains all the necessary tools needed to run a journal such as:
- electronic process for the preparation and evaluation of the article;
- base correspondence over 300,000 reviewers and authors from around the world;
- Information about subscriptions and subscribers that can be edited, depending on the needs and changes in the journal;
- questionnaire reviewing and with the ability to adapt to individual needs;
- XML export system for external indexing databases (PubMed, DOAJ);
- designer journal's website;
- statistics to monitor articles of interest and to set directions of magazines;
- automatic generation of DOI numbers for articles;
- newsletters, allowing to inform the person about new releases, a articles or conferences.
These tools allow a coherent and comprehensive linking all the steps that are performed during processing and preparation of journal for publication. IC Publishers Panel also allows for the overall management of subscriber base of both the paid and free journals. Thanks to compatibility with other system modules Index Copernicus periodicals achieve global presence and marketing scientific related to the indexing position in the international scientific and bibliographic databases.
IC Publishers panel consists of the following components:
- Basic information about the Journal (free of charge)
- External Databases indexing
- Editor Journal
- Editor Journal’s Website
- Generator of DOI number
To learn more about IC Panel Publishers Professional and offer more details, please contact us at
+48 22 420 32 73 or visit PublishersPanel@indexcopernicus.com
The "Basic information about the journal" IC Publishers Panel is available free of charge to any publisher or editorial board registered in IC Journal Master List. It allows you to place information about the journal, such as title, ISSN, editorial board, name of publisher, contact the editors and publishers of the information on the database where the journal is indexed. Basic IC Publisher Panel also allows the placement of abstracts of articles published in the journal, which can be seen on the Index Copernicus.
As a result of an agreement with Google Scholar on the digitization of scientific journals, all abstracts and references to full-text and PDF articles introduced into our system also appear in Google Scholar.
Regsiter to IC Journal Master List and use the IC Publishers Panel.
Development of IC Publishers Panel is IC Publishing. Through it publishers have more time and the whole publishing process is carried out by specialists Index Copernicus.
For more information, please contact us.